Saturday, March 25, 2017

More from around the garden

Quite warm and sticky although the sound of currawongs calling this morning certainly meant that it is autumn, they only come down when there is fruit in the orchard. I went into the market while John went fishing, he tells me they didnt have a very good day at all which is sad. I wandered around the garden with my phone taking a few more photos, I have found a couple of old cameras but they need to have batteries. I did find a couple of rechargable ones but I think I need new ones. we will see. those cameras are ok but rather old. The colchiums are out in the garden. Our first Womens football premiership has just been played and the local Adelaide Crows won, this is the first AFL womens team to be recognised a bit of a feather in their hats as they come from near and far. John is home, the animals need feeding. Supposed to be very hot tomorrow. Horrid.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

And here in Northern Indiana USA we are waiting for spring to arrive. Our temperatures around 60 degrees F right now. Spring flower leaves are just popping up. It's always so interesting to me to know what is happening on the other side of the world AND in another hemisphere.
Have a great day.
xx, Carol