Sunday, March 11, 2018

Much cooler today

A lovely walk early this morning. We were a bit blocked in by the triathlon that was running all day in Victor but did manage to get to the cliffs for a walk. Not sure how well you can see the kestrel in the second photo. I think most of us have recovered today. Both John and I have been heard to mutter we must be getting old. although last night was awful, very hot and humid and nothing seemed to cool the place down, then suddenly we got a change of wind direction. So not really a lot done today apart from watering the pots and getting a casserole ready for dinner. One of my throw it all together ones so I hope it tastes ok.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'm so glad you got some relief from the heat. A glance out my window at the pond tells me it is cold out since it is frozen over. The weatherman promises warmer days next weekend...above freezing.
xx, Carol